RUSSELL SIMMONS EXPLAINS WHY HE’S GONE GHOST AMID SEXUAL ASSAULT NIGHTMARE: “NOW IS THE TIME FOR NEW BEGINNINGS”

Music mogul Russell Simmons isn’t here for the negativity and media attention. The hip-hop executive has updated fans on his status weeks and weeks after getting slammed with multiple sexual assault accusations.

Simmons went to Instagram late last night (February 20) and revealed he is rededicating his life toward a new beginning.

Last month, Russell’s ex-wife Kimora Lee Simmons spoke up on his publicized situation.

The same week, Russell had made headlines after a woman accused him of rape in a $5 million lawsuit.

In the complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, documentary filmmaker Jennifer Jarosik says the alleged sexual assault took place at an August 2016 meeting at Simmons’ home to discuss a film he had agreed to finance and co-produce. Jarosik, who is seeking $5 million in damages, alleges Simmons propositioned her for sex upon her arrival at his L.A. home. After she said no, the suit alleges, Simmons got aggressive and pushed her onto his bed. (NBC News)

In December, Simmons reportedly took a lie detector test amid growing rape accusations.

According to Simmons’ attorneys, Michael Sterling and E. Carlos Tanner, Simmons passed with flying colors, and plans to repeat the test for allegations made by 4 other women. They say Russell will release all the results once he’s completed the tests. Russell and his legal team are inviting any of his accusers, including Khalighi, to also take a polygraph. (TMZ)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *